Tuesday 31 January 2012

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I just want to let you know that I still love you, although I barely give you any attention these days. I recall those halcyon days of last year, when I aimed to blog at least once every week, and even just about managed it. My blog readership went up and I had an outlet for my kitchen experimentation and an audience for my occasionally good photos and my not-too-bad writing.

And then...the camera broke. I started working full time. We moved to a house where we still have no internet. I had my PhD viva and need to do corrections to my thesis. And life got busy. But mostly I was camera-less. And well...my blog without photos just doesn't feel right. So, I'm just writing to let you know that I still love you and I haven't forgotten you, and if everything works out with borrowing my brother's camera this weekend and with buying a new camera when we finally get the internet at home, I hope to spend more time with you. But until then, please be patient, and I hope you understand.

Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment